Thursday 25 November 2010

Stonehill School Wednesday Art Club - room set drawings and imaginary places

The children were given a template that I had cut out and prepared. We looked at the drawings at that we had worked on last week and wediscussd  all the rooms or views they could do. Some were drawn to interiors, bedrooms and places whilst others jumped straight into bridges and landscapes. It was entirely their choice. I helped them with scale and  a few pointers for other objects to draw. It worked so well. I was completely chuffed to see what they achieved in just an HOUR!!!amazing. The children at Stonehill are so lovely and this session was exactly why I like working with children and giving them the chance to push their own innate creativity forward with help from me. Its a joy to see their work.




No comments:

Post a Comment