Tuesday 25 November 2014

Its official!! The Slices of Life - solo exhibition in Salisbury!

Its official.... details about the solo exhibition I am having at Salisbury and South Wiltshire Museum is now LIVE! Click HERE to follow the link to read about "The Slices of Life" exhibition in 2015. The exhibition will be running from: 


Saturday, February 14, 2015 to Monday, May 4, 2015




"Through the Barley Heads to the Wide Open Plain" 2014


In the exhibition will be pieces based on the Wiltshire landscape I grew up in. Some will be very well known views of the cathedral and iconic buildings of Salisbury, like The Poultry Cross and the Guildhall - along with very personal choices of the church at Winterslow, and scenes from the New Forest and Bentley Wood. 

It will be the first time I have exhibited in my home town. It will means such a lot to me and I know if my father was still alive, he would be as chuffed as punch too! Watch this space for photos of the work as it progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment