Thursday 3 December 2009




















Here is the link to the digital online version of the Winter edition of Discover Bedfordshire where you can see my illustration of Westoning Church in Bedfordshire. It was a sweet place! It was a bit rainy when we went and so we sat in the car for a bit and munched our way through a packet of Eccles cakes! The church isnt yellow of course - though I like to think of it as my banana church. The cut is a a bit more of a Naples yellow though really. At Westoning there is a lovely clock tower too. Its really unusual with its copper top and really stands out above the houses. I do love getting these chances of just exploring Bedfordshire..in the little villages I never know what I will find.

http://www.discoverbedfordshire.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment