Monday 31 August 2015

"Views and Shoes" exhibition is up!!! - a big thank you to Alfred East Art Gallery!


"Views and Shoes"  - my latest exhibition is up! A very big thank you to the staff at Kettering's Alfred East Art Gallery who are so friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to meet you all and drop off the work for hanging. I think it looks wonderful and its great to see the pieces in a different setting and not so physically near to me in the studio. They are out in the world now and free for people to see and buy and it marks the end of that period of preparation for the exhibition. It always makes me start to see my work on a crisp, clean wall. I can see them afresh too.

The exhibition runs until September 26th, culminating in an adult paper cutting workshop on that day. Click HERE for more info and how to book.



No comments:

Post a Comment