Friday 4 April 2014

Adult and Student one day workshop - Stratton Upper School Arts Weekend

In February this year I ran a one day adult/student paper cutting workshop at Stratton Upper School in Biggleswade, Beds. The workshop was part of a two day arts weekend that current students attended as well as members of the public from the surrounding areas. Some students came with family members to learn together. I did an extended talk through my work and processes and the rest of the workshop was spent teaching the techniques I use and applying them to individual pieces so that by the end of the day students and adults had a wadge of art to take home with them. Here was some beautiful art made on the day. I stupidly took pictures upside down! but you will get a taster of the work that was created.

My work laid out for people to see and feel....






Cut text piece

Beautiful peacock feather!


No comments:

Post a Comment