About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Saturday, 24 April 2010

"Capturing Cambridge" - first piece started for the show....

Starting work for "Capturing Cambridge" exhibition in May at Byard Art in Cambridge -here is the first in a new series featuring some of the gorgeous buildings in Cambridge. I am going to attempt some new buildings - some that are much more complicated and make me slightly go ARGH!!!!! but hey!...its always good to leap and see what happens.

This of course is Kings College Chapel - looking up on what was a cloudless sky a month or so ago. Its the most beautiful building, makes me want to throw open the kitchen window and sing, sing, sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment