About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Monday, 19 November 2012

Affordable Art Fair Hampstead - new works on show with Byard Art


For the first time, Byard Art took my work to Hampstead Affordable Art Fair and it was a chance to make some new Cambridge pieces as well as some quirkier ones... can you see my legs cut as paper? I was so pleased when I made these... they made me smile so much. I must do some more, and gets tights shopping!



"Girls on a Swing" © Vanessa Stone

Work all laid out to see!  © Vanessa Stone



No comments:

Post a Comment