Friday 4 April 2014

Pop Up Festival of Stories - working with James Mayhew and Clara Vulliamy


More updating of this blog! Here are some photos from the Pop-Up Festival of Stories that I took part in with James Mayhew and Clara Vulliamy back in 2012.  It seems a long time ago, but we had a great day and lots of wonderful memories. Set just in the covered areas outside Kings Cross and Central St. Martins' College, the day was a run of different art events. James did story telling and a large painting with the visiting children, whilst Clara made a large collage too. I did a small talk and demonstration cutting faces into paper, as well as running drop in sessions to make paper dragons and free cut paper faces. I am not used to working with a microphone! It was a little daunting at first! but it was lovely to see the children's faces when I revealed the paper faces unfolded! It was such a lovely day, and my biggest festival type event that I have worked at, so it was quite a day!



                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment