About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Free "Cutting the Curve" exhibition events!!


There are two free events you can book onto! 

On Feb 5th there is a "come and meet the artist" evening. I will be there to chat about how the work developed and was made and the reasons why I get so inspired by the casts.....and the second event on Saturday 20th Feb, is a free adult workshop so you too can have a go at paper cutting, even having a go and making your own cut paper Classical art collage! I will have lots of materials for you to use. I supply all the craft knives and safety cutting mats, and I will give you lots of gentle encouragement and constant enthusiasm to make something that's really unique and yours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment