Monday 4 April 2016

Thinking on my feet! - wearable bracelet thingies......


With a bit of extra time to play with, I needed to think on my feet! I thought it would be great for the pupils to have something to hold, but in their hands would be no good as they wouldn't be able to drum. So I thought about safety pins... no good for H&S! So we just used masking tape as its re- positionable and can be stuck and stuck again. The children made these wearable collage bracelets. They worked so well! The children loved them as they were more colour to wear, and they had the freedom again to make something either personal or just plain bold. It was fab to see and even fabber to see them keeping hold of them as they left school to be picked up by mums and dads.

#bodyadornment    #brazilianheaddresses










No comments:

Post a Comment