About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Monday, 22 August 2011

Smaller, affordable windowsill cuts delivered to Cambridge

I have made some smaller, more affordable, sunny windowsill cuts for Byard Art and delivered them just a few days ago. They are framed in Acrylic black frames, so look very simple and crisp, and depict some classic Cambridge icons of punts and Kings Chapel. I actually love doing these smaller cuts. They are so simple and somehow much more intimate. I suppose because you can hold them in your hands, they are meant to have near you.



To get more information about sizes and prices simply click HERE











No comments:

Post a Comment