About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

A walk through Grantchester meadows...

I have often been asked if I have done any cuts of Grantchester, but I have never been and so it's always been a no! So at long last, on our 18th weddding anniversary we went to have a look and hopefully have a cuppa at The Orchard at Granchester. It was unbelievably busy - as it was such a warm and sunny October day loads of people had thought the same! So we couldn't have tea but enjoyed the walk into Cambridge instead. It's a beautiful place. So English and peaceful. I thought you would like to see a few photos....and yes, I think a cut will emerge in time..





No comments:

Post a Comment