About Me

My photo
I am a cut paper artist and I live in Arlesey, Bedfordshire. I'm originally from a small village outside Salisbury - Winterslow - in Wiltshire. I use a scalpel (and scissors too) to cut into single sheets of paper that I then layer from behind to create bold and striking images of buildings and places, expressing my love of the English landscape and the natural world about me.

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

New FACEBOOK Fan Page

As part of my drive to move away from the "papercutgirl" tag - I have started a new Facebook fan page. It's a bit scary as I am incredibly grateful and chuffed to have built up the fans to 260-ish. Sometimes though you just have to grab the bull by the horns and once a decision is made, stick to it and make the changes. Its quite exciting in many ways. I felt the tag was holding me back a lot as it didn't describe my current work very well... so its onwards and upwards!

CLICK HERE for the link to the Facebook Page - VANESSA STONE - CUT PAPER and come along and click the LIKE button to get regular updates about the things I am working in and the things that catch my eye...

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment