Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!!! and a cut paper poem to enjoy...

Holy moly guacamole - where did Christmas go???

Somehow it disappeared in a flash! I have been doing lots and lots of work, so maybe that's it. I have lined up for you several posts all about the joys of cutting up postage stamps...an activity that I thought was VERY simple but has opened a whole can of worms and an exciting path for me to follow.

So here is a very Happy NEW YEAR to you and here is wishing you all the very best luck and happiness's for the coming year ahead.

Here is a cut paper poem for you to enjoy reading and looking at. I did make it as a collage but re-cut it as a plain simple words only poem and I rather like just how plain it is. Click HERE to hear me say it aloud...

No comments:

Post a Comment