Saturday 5 October 2013

The Priory Barn, Little Wymondley - Open Day 13 Oct 2013 - "Art For Lovers" work on show

This coming Sunday (Oct 13th 11am - 4pm) I will be taking part in the Open Day at The Priory Barn at Little Wymondley. I have produced a piece of work for the show that will be available to order as a greetings card/wedding invitation along with a selection of my "Art For Lovers" pieces. The Priory Barn is a wedding location that is rather spectacularly beautiful. Tucked away in the deepest Hertfordshire countryside, I have driven past it without knowing it was there for so many years! A wedding commission brought me to the place and a visit last week to have a look around so that I can make the original piece from was a real delight. The barn itself is magical - both inside and out, and there are some very, very old box trees in the grounds which I almost couldn't believe. So very beautiful. To marry there or hold a reception there would be a wonderful start to married life.


The Priory Barn, Little Wymondley

No comments:

Post a Comment