Monday 4 August 2014

Another exciting bit of news! - another solo show in 2015!

And I have another exciting bit of news too - another solo show in 2015. I will be exhibiting in the Long Gallery at Alfred East Art Gallery at Kettering Museum. The exhibition will run from the end of August until the end of September and will focussed wholly on works based on nature and the English countryside. I will be making pieces inspired by the surrounding countryside of Kettering and the Midlands, along with pieces based on the land that's just on my door step.

Kettering Museum and Art Gallery has a wonderful collection. I went in 2012 by chance and was so taken with the show that was on. It was a tucked away little gem. I am very pleased to have the chance to exhibit there and make pieces based on the land a bit further from home.

So 2015 looks to be a busy and very exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment