Wednesday 14 December 2016

"Bedfordshire and Beyond" - latest exhibition at Central Bedfordshire Council's Xhibit space......


I have just had an exhibition at Central Bedfordshire Council's exhibition space - Xhibit - at Chicksands near Shefford. I was chuffed to get some coverage in the Biggleswade Chronicle! I have only lived in Bedfordshire for about 20 months so it was great to get some coverage and get to show the Bedfordshire based works I have made. The exhibition space is a lovely long wall with a display case.......you can see how the exhibition looked. On such a white wall I was surprised at how the colours really showed up so well. they looked really jewelled like against the clean whiteness. I still love the very black birch frames I use. I had a couple in white, but black do look fab - there is such a stark stylishness to them. It was a bit frustrating as the space wasn't open at the weekends, but at least it was another chance to get my work out and seen. Its also going to lead to some potential workshops with the staff at CBC, so thats great. 

Little acorns do grow unexpected things......

Great to get some coverage in the Biggleswade Chronicle!
A bit more close up.....
The lovely long white wall......
"Gannock House at Tempsford"
"Toddington Church Tower"

"Westoning Church"




No comments:

Post a Comment